Delivery to the metropolitan France, the D. O. M, T. O. M and the international?
On Infokaraté, we offer 3 modes of delivery which depend on the nature of the products ordered:
- The COLISSIMO suivi or COLISSIMO international
- Delivery in point relay with Mondial Relay
- The transport company "DPD France" or "DPD intercontinental"
And milestones of 180 cm, more cones and hoops of 60 cm, taking up more volume, are sent by the DPD France or intercontinental. While DVD or packs educational pre-packaged are shipped via COLISSIMO with tracking, or COLISSIMO international. or to a relay point near you.
What are the delivery times ?
- The time of delivery to the metropolitan France by COLISSIMO followed or CARRIER (DPO France) are the same and do not exceed 48 hours (Time recorded), once the order is shipped.
- For other destinations (D. O. M, T. O. M and International) : delivery time depend on the distance. Usually 4 days to Europe, 15 days to another continent.
What are the delivery charges to France ?
- For all orders destined for the metropolitan France, the delivery costs are displayed in real time in the basket with the products. All prices displayed are inclusive of VAT (All taxes included). The costs of delivery to the metropolitan France are FREE from 200 € of purchase.
What are the delivery charges to the D. O. M, T. O. M and the international ?
In the shopping cart page, once your products have been selected, click on the link "Rates for delivery in France and Internationally" and then select the destination country of your order.
If you are absent at the time of delivery ?
For all deliveries in metropolitan France, the D. O. M and T. O. M, either by COLISSIMO or CARRIER (DPO France), in the absence of your share at the time of the passage of the delivery, leave in your mailbox a transit advice note.
- For COLISSIMO, the delivery notice will indicate the post office and the date from which you can collect your parcel.
- For the CARRIER DPD France, the notice is even more flexible since it invites you to log on the website of the CARRIER ( www.dpd.fr to choose the delivery option that suits you. 4 possibilities are available to you :
- Delivery to new address of initial delivery to the date of your choice,
- Delivery to a new address and the date of your choice,
- Delivery to a neighbour, caretaker or person of trust to the date of your choice,
- Withdrawal of the parcels in the center of the yard DPD France the closest.
For international deliveries, it is important to communicate us your phone number at the time of the creation of your customer account so that we can pass to the delivery driver to suit with you to a new passage.
Control of the parcel at the reception :
If the goods are checked at their departure. we strongly recommend that you do the same upon receipt. To do this, be sure to check the state of parcels and their contents, even if the packaging appears to be intact in the presence of the delivery driver (This is a right that some drivers do not meet)
It is important to note that it is up to you to make reservations in case of damage, loss or missing.
All reservations must be specific and must indicate the nature and extent of the damage and the quantity for each sku / product missing or damaged.
For this, you need to notify your reservations on the delivery receipt you are asked to sign the delivery boy or the postman. And then by registered letter with A. R. to the carrier, within 3 days of the receipt of the parcel.
All of these 2 measures are necessary to put in issue the liability of the carrier. Otherwise, the material is considered as delivered in good condition and no recourse against the carrier is possible.
Attention ! The words "subject to unpacking or damage" has no legal value and will not allow you to be compensated. As a result, we recommend that you be particularly vigilant at the time of delivery.
In case of need, please do not hesitate to contact us :
- 06 29 07 19 69 Monday to Friday from 9am to 18pm
- or by E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org